Saturday, August 25, 2012

Welcome

Friends and Family -

Thank you for your unwavering support of my service trip to Kenya. My purpose was to honor my sister’s memory and carry on her service, in the place that ignited her passion for others - Nairobi, Kenya. To walk the streets, see the people, play with the children, it’s easy to be overwhelmed by the situation, yet inspired by their love.

It was more than I could have imagined, I am thankful.

The experience was transforming in its affect on me and profound in the perspective gained in such a short window of time with people on the other side of the globe.

In an effort to share my experience, tell the stories, honor the people and inspire you - I invite you into my journey poured out on these pages, through these photos, touched by these lives. 

Read on, let it move you.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I want you to know that I am touched by your experience and so grateful that you have shared it here. I poured over every word and photo and feel like I got to travel along in spirit because of this and our conversations. You are so very special to me and I have no doubt that your life is changed...and that you changed so many others during this time. Love you.

    ReplyDelete